Australia’s first Blobfish Beer Festival was held in Melbourne in August last year. Just like the Blobfish, sour, funky and wild beers emerge from the depths of the beer scene – intriguing, slightly obscure, somewhat unknown but always exciting.
We can't hold this year's festival as we'd like, but we can pull together this Blobfish Festival Brewer's Pack, featuring a beer from most of last year's lineup, so people can have their own mini-fest at home.
The pack includes:
- Site FP: 2019 Lapin - Cherry Sour - 375ml
- Wildflower: St Thomas Cherry Wild Ale 2020 - 375ml
- Future Mountain: A Million Stars - 500ml
- Sailor’s Grave: Original Sin Snakebite - 355ml
- Dollar Bill: Winter Parlay 2020 - 375ml
- Beer Farm: Asam Boi Gose - 375ml
- La Sirene: Passiflora - 375ml
- Boatrocker: Flanders Red - 500ml
And also included in the pack:
- 1x Blobfish Rastal Glass
- 2x Blobfish face masks