Hop Nation's Beer for a Year raffle for Bushfire Relief.
The winner will receive 4 cartons of Hop Nation beer delivered each month to an Australian address for 12 months.
Purchase your entry here. You may enter as many times as you like. Your name and details will go in the draw and the winner will be drawn on Wed 15 Jan.
100% of all raffle money will be donated to Red Cross Australia Disaster Relief and Recovery, WIRES Emergency Fund and Wildlife Victoria.
Full terms and conditions are below. Thanks for your support!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This raffle is administered by Hop Nation Brewing Co. for the purposes of raising money for Bushfire Relief.
- The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, however the winner must provide an Australian address for delivery of the beer (no PO Boxes).
- Tickets are $10 and each purchase (either online or in the bar) constitutes one entry. All names will be entered into a random name generator and the winner will be contacted accordingly.
- 100% of all ticket price will be donated by Hop Nation equally to Red Cross Australia Disaster Relief and Recovery, WIRES Emergency Fund and Wildlife Victoria.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Details of how to enter are via Hop Nation’s social media channels, posters in the bar and on our website.
- Tickets are available online at hopnation.com.au or at the brewery bar. People may purchase as many entries as they like. Each ticket purchased provides one entry into the draw.
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 15 January. The winner will be drawn on this day.
- The prize is as follows:
- Winner will receive 4 cartons (24 x 375ml cans) of Hop Nation beer sent to an Australian address every month for 12 months.
- The beer will be a selection of various Hop Nation beers and will be at the discretion of Hop Nation.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by an online generator, from all entries received and verified by Hop Nation.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Hop Nation will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered and the winner is to provide an Australian address for delivery.
- Hop Nation’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.